Saturday 15 November 2014

First Christmas cards

Festival of Trees

After months of family & work taking over life, I have finally had time to spend on making cards again! And am now finding time to add to my blog.
These cards I made in bulk with a friend. They were CASE'd from a card I received in the Artful Stampers September card swap, and made by the talented Jane Riches (her card inspired by Catherine Pooler).
All products are Stampin Up. 
The stamp set is Festival of trees , and I used the matching Tree punch (makes it soooo easy to bulk "manufacture"), and the also the 2&1/2"  circle punch, with the 2&3/8" scallop punch.
 Card stock is real red, chocolate chip, and brushed gold.
Stamp pads : real red, chocolate chip, pear pizzaz and versamark with gold embossing powder.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment