Sunday 16 November 2014

Artful Stampers team challenge blog hop

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152885799823487&set=gm.10152349627815940&type=1&theater

My first attempt at a blog hop!

Our wonderful team leader, Alisa Tilsner, has been inspiring us with challenges, and this is my first attempt - so there may be mistakes in linking (if I can get that far!).
The colours are delightful and reminded me of my favourite rose, the double delight, so they were my original inspiration.
The card is inspired by Kelly Acheson (found on youtube, under highlight emboss resist). 
I had no sparkly silver, so substituted with silver foil cardstock and the frosted sequins.
Stamp sets : I like you (hostess), Papillon Potpourri, Cottage garden (sentiment)
Punch : Bitty butterfly
 I know that I have missed the deadline for joining the blog hop, but hope that you enjoyed this card - I certainly loved making it!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment